1. Hey, buddy, we want that nice Bali vacation shot too!
2. A cute seal joining the renowned wildlife photographer Art Wolf during one of his photoshoots in South Georgia
3. “This clever meerkat climbed onto my lens so that he could spot any predators that might be lurking in the long grass.”
4. If you’re a human, you say, “cheese”. If you’re a giraffe, you show your tongue.
5. “Yes, I’m scared but I won’t give up on this photo.”
6. That flower must smell really nice.
7. A family photo without a dog is not a family photo.
8. “You don’t want a picture of that dog. You want a picture of me, human!”
9. A friendly walrus says, “Hello!”
10. “This llama stole the spotlight from me while I was trying to get a picture taken at the summit of Machu Picchu, Peru.”
11. “This walrus is clearly not camera shy!”
12. “Are you going to the city, sir?”
13. “Our bird watching got interrupted by some very curious islanders...”
14. “Not so fast, human! I want to see the pics you’ve taken first.”
15. “Why would anyone want a picture with that horse? Take a picture of me!”
16. “Do I look nice?”
17. Stingrays are professional selfie models.
18. This is what we call a “perfectly timed photo”.
19. When you suddenly learn that your human has another pet:
20. The best parrot photobomb ever!