1. Keep mold off cheeseShutterstock (2)
Why waste good cheese by letting the cut edges get hard or moldy? Give semi-hard cheeses a light coat of butter to keep them fresh and free of mold. Each time you use the cheese, coat the cut edge with butter before you rewrap it and put it back in the fridge.
2. Remove sap from skin
3. Zap ink stain on doll’s faceShutterstock (2)
Uh-oh, one of the kids used a pen to draw a new smile on that favorite doll’s face. Try eliminating the marks by rubbing butter on them and leaving the doll’s face-up in the sun for a few days. Wash it off with soap and water.
4. Cut sticky foods with ease
5. Prevent pots from boiling over
6. Help the medicine go down
7. Fix a squeaky door
8. Get gum out of hair
9. Remove stubborn rings
10. Treat dry hair
11. Make ghee
12. Upgrade your coffee